Love pulling crackers, but hate the waste?
'Keep This Cracker' is a reusable alternative you can pull like a standard cracker. Invented by Bea Thackeray who has been creating new designs since she launched her business at Home & Gift in 2013.
- The crackers are made using FSC® and PEFC® board and come in minimal packaging, free from single-use plastic.
- These crackers are fill-your-own, flat-packed in packs of six in reusable card wallets.
- The ribbons are woven in the UK using yarn made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Each cracker comes with a low-noise ecosnap that pulls without the loud bang. They work equally well with noisy snaps (available in replacement packs of 12).
- Not only are they fully recyclable, the kraft crackers and card wallets are compostable too.
A bespoke Counter Display Unit comes fully merchandised.
All products are designed and made in the UK.